Nursing Instructors School of Health Sciences
|Company Name||British Columbia Institute of Technology|
|Date Posted||Sep 04, 2012|
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
3700 WILLINGDON AVENUE
BURNABY, BC V5G 3H2
HR RECEPTION, SW1-2310
CAREERS AT BCIT
SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Bring your passion for nursing back to school—become an Instructor at BCIT. Now is the time to put all your knowledge and expertise gained throughout your nursing career into a role with broad impact – teaching, mentoring, and facilitating the next generation of nurses.
The BCIT Bachelor of Science Nursing program requires regular and temporary, full-time and part-time Instructors. Opportunities may be available for Medical/Surgical, Mental Health, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, and Community Health expertise for our January 2013 semester.
We invite you to join our creative and committed group of educators. Our program is innovative in design and implements problem-based learning, seminars, labs, practicums and distance education as teaching strategies.
• Recent clinical experience in Medical/Surgical, Mental Health, Obstetrics, Pediatrics or Community Health
• Master’s degree or enrolment in a master’s program (one degree must be in Nursing)
• Current CRNBC practicing license
• Current HCP CPR
• Computer literate
• Recent Experience teaching in a nursing program preferred
• Experience in curriculum development using various delivery methods
• Excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving and organizational skills
• Willingness to assume leadership roles
• Team player
• Interest in applied research
Start Date: January 4, 2013
Term of Appointment: December 17, 2012 (orientation week) with various end dates
Salary Range: $47,801 to $83,730 per annum
(Placement based on education, experience and collective agreement placement criteria; prorated based on percentage of appointment)
Closing Date: Ongoing until suitable candidates are found.
To Apply: Visit us at bcit.ca/jobs and complete an application form.
2011 Canada's Greenest
BC's Top Employers
- Director of Strategic Communications and Community Engagement posted 7 days ago.
- A Round of Applause posted 15 days ago.
- Physiotherapists posted 15 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner - Intensive Home Care Team posted 28 days ago.
- Nurses posted about 1 year ago.