Medical Consulting Services Contract
|Company Name||The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care|
|Date Posted||Feb 14, 2013|
The Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Negotiations and Accountability Management Division is offering a challenging opportunity for individuals to provide contracted medical consulting services. To qualify for this position, individuals must hold a current valid licence to practise medicine in Ontario. Responsibilities include developing policies, interpreting statutes and regulations related to insured services, providing medical advice, assessing and adjudicating claims and requests for medical services, and communicating information to stakeholders.
You can find more information about the services and deliverables in this part-time position, and how to apply, by visiting www.merx.com.
Search by job title:
Medical Consulting Source List, Program and Service Support
- Procurement Coordinator posted 1 day ago.
- Director of Strategic Communications and Community Engagement posted 7 days ago.
- Physiotherapists posted 15 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner - Intensive Home Care Team posted 28 days ago.
- GP - Family Doctor posted 5 months ago.