Client Care Coordinator – Casual Relief
|Company Name||North Simcoe Muskoka CCAC|
|Location||Barrie, Huntsville, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2012|
|Category||Other Careers In Health Care|
Votre lien aux soins
Client Care Coordinator – Casual Relief
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
The Client Care Coordinator (CCC) is responsible for assessing the client’s eligibility for CCAC services and assists the client, their caregivers and families to participate in the planning of their care by coordinating appropriate services and continually monitoring, supporting, managing and evaluating the plan of care through assessments with clients.
• Practitioner in one of the following health disciplines: Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker (MSW) with a degree at the baccalaureate level is required
• Member in good standing with a regulatory body in Ontario is required
• Clinical knowledge expertise in resource management and coordination
• Experience with community health services
• Experience working with various heath disciplines as well as the public and interagency contact
• Understanding the long-term care and health care delivery system in the province of Ontario
• Community case management experience is preferred
• Advanced assessment skills
• Strong, inclusive communication skills (listening, speaking and writing)
• Team player with the ability to use each other’s skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving as individuals and in a team environment
• Embrace client centred philosophy of care and embody excellent customer service practices
• Ability to think creatively, be flexible and accept innovative approaches to service delivery
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Good negotiation skills that reinforce the need to be accountable to the client while balancing system and partners resources and limitations
• Resourceful and inquisitive with a good understanding of community resources
• Organized and responsive to client, partner and community needs
• Proficient in the use of computerized processes, including the use of mobile (laptop) technology
• Team player with the ability to adapt to change and perform efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
• Motivation to continue learning as practices and systems change and evolve
• Ability to work in a collaborative, open and participatory environment where leadership is shared and decisions are jointly made
• Ability to advocate for both client and partner needs
• Ability to travel and a valid driver’s license/vehicle are required for home visits
• Ability to wear personal protective equipment as required
• Identification and engagement
• Assessment and consultation
• Goal setting and service planning
• Service coordination
• Education and information sharing
• Crisis Management
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• As per the Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) CCAC Collective Agreement, the salary ranges from $30.81 per hour to a maximum of $40.20 per hour, commensurate with experience.
• Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
• Ability to communicate in French or other languages an asset.
• Our Conflict of Interest policy does not allow additional employment with a service provider under contract with the NSM CCAC
• Hours of work may include evenings/weekends and statutory holidays
• 8:30 am to 8:30 pm, seven days per week
• Maximum of 35 hours per week
• Our geographic boundary encompasses parts of Simcoe County, Muskoka, Grey County with offices in Barrie and Huntsville
• Our Client Care Coordinators visit clients in their homes and can also be found in any one of our hospital partners in our LHIN boundary of North Simcoe Muskoka.
How to Apply
• For more information on NSM CCAC please visit our website at http://www.nsm.ccac-ont.ca
. Go to the About Us tab and view the Client Stories video clips to see the Client Care Coordinator/Case Manager at work!
• All qualified applicants interested in this position are requested to forward a current resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 705-792-6297, quoting CCC Application in the subject line.
Thank you for expressing interest in joining our exceptional team at North Simcoe Muskoka Community Care Access Centre (NSM CCAC). Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note, at time of hire a Criminal Record Check will be required.
North Simcoe Muskoka Community Care Access Centre
Attention: Human Resources
15 Sperling Drive, Suite 100
Barrie, ON L4M 6K9
- Nursing, Support Worker posted 29 days ago.