Case Manager/ Care Coordinator
|Date Posted||May 02, 2012|
to our Case Managers & Care Coordinators
We celebrate your efforts in connecting people with care
Connecting you with care
Votre lien aux soins
A round of applause to each and every one of our 3,500 Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians, Social Workers and Speech-Language Pathologists! Each year, 600,000 Ontarians count on you to help them find their way through a complex health care system and access the resources they need to achieve quality of life, independence and dignity. You make us proud. For details on becoming a Case Manager/Care Coordinator, or to apply, visit ccacjobs.ca.
Most Community Care Access Centres of Ontario are governed by the
requirements of the French Language Services Act. We provide services in
French and encourage applications from French-speaking candidates.
- Procurement Coordinator posted 3 days ago.
- Director of Strategic Communications and Community Engagement posted 8 days ago.
- A Round of Applause posted 16 days ago.
- Physiotherapists posted 16 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner - Intensive Home Care Team posted 29 days ago.