By Barbara Greenwood Dufour Most of us take measures during “flu season” to avoid catching the influenza virus (the flu), such as getting the flu...
Recognize an extraordinary healthcare professional or volunteer with a 2017 Human Touch Award nomination In the healthcare community across Ontario, it’s not uncommon to...
By Magdalena Stec Women’s College Hospital (WCH) proudly launched myHealthRecord – a new online medical record portal for patients – during Digital Health Week last...
Robotic Surgery Demonstration Using Da Vinci Surgical System
- Zimbabwe deploys army at hospitals after doctors’ strike – Reuters
- Zimbabwe: Govt Deploys Army Doctors At Hospitals – AllAfrica.com
- 10 doctors and 10 pharmacies gave addicted patient 26 prescriptions of opioids, no questions asked – The Province
- Princess Margaret Hospital ‘ripe for disaster’ with doctors under ‘incredible stress’, AMA says – ABC Online
- Extreme action: Junior doctors force hospital shutdown after raid – The Express Tribune